Some basics you should have for your training program:
- Establish training and racing goals for the upcoming year
- Start to make upgrades to your equipment
- Establish your periodized plan of attack for the completion of your key races for the year
- Don’t forget about your benchmark testing! (this should be done every 6 – 8 weeks)
- Incorporate psychological training along with your physiological training
If you have questions about a more specific training plan, please let me know. I’d be happy to help.
If you are interested in the upcoming CompuTrainer rides, please contact Tony Thatcher to sign up! This will be an excellent way to improve your cycling fitness!